2 days tour in Odessa. Vacation package
- Double city tour – all Odessa attractions are included: catacombs + Potemkin Stairs, Opera House, City Garden, Deribasovskaya, Primorsky boulevard, palace of Count Vorontsov, monument to Duke de Richelieu, Catherine square, Passage.
- Lunch break – we advice you good restaurant of local food.
- Visit Odessa Art Museum – biggest city gallery of painting. You’ll see the works of: Ivan Aivazovsky, Wassily Kandinsky, Mikhail Vrubel, Ilya Repin, Nicholas Roerich, Isaac Levitan, Valentin Serov and the others.
- Evening concert in Opera and Ballet Theatre – opera performance or ballet show.
- Excursion to oldest male monastery – 19 century monastery of orthodox church with a beautiful territory and remarkable history.
- Visit open air World War II Memorial – large museum complex with Soviet military equipment like tanks, guns, airplanes, etc. Also there is little museum dedicated to the defence of Odessa during SWW.
- Lunch break – meal in good restaurant.
- Visit museum of Modern Art – interactive gallery dedicated to contemporary art of local artists.
- Evening concert in Odessa Philharmonic theater – evening of classical music performed by Odessa philharmonic orchestra.
- Airport pick-up\drop-off – private transfers in comfortable car according to number of people and luggages.
- Hotel drop-on\pick-up – leave luggages and start city tour.
- English speaking guide – accompanies you throughout the tour.
- Private transfers – transport for all our needs.
- Hotel accommodation. You able to book hotel according to your prefers.
- Meals at your expense.
Changeable options of Odessa vacation
- You can choose any museum in the city instead of proposed ones.
- We can find and book appropriate hotel. In this case the price of accomodation will add to a cost of tour package.
- You able to choose any restaurant according to your wishes.
- We include most optimal city tours in program. But if you want something special, check list of city tours.