On this page you will find a brief summary of car rental Odessa Ukraine. If you want to rent a car, then below you will find a convenient search program for rentalcars and quickly book that you need.
Upon arrival in Ukraine, you will inevitably encounter necessary to use other transport. There are several transport options that you may need in Odessa: car rental, taxi, carsharing, public transport, uber.
Public transport is cheapest means of transportation, but with its own characteristics. City transport is represented by three types: trams, trolleybuses, and minibus, or as they are called local – marshrutka. It will be difficult to understand routes of buses, especially if you do not know ukrainian or russian language. Minibuses and trolley buses going quite often, but be sure that neither bus driver nor tram conductor knows English and is unlikely to tell you where your station is.
Rentalcars or taxi
In Ukraine, as a whole, there is no practice of catching a taxi on street. If you need to order a taxi, then you can do it by phone finding the number of taxi service on Internet, or find out at hotel on reception. Such taxi-service is a good way to get to right place, but there are two nuances. First one – an ordered taxi will arrive in 5-10 minutes, but there are cases when no car is nearby and your order does not work. Another one – to book taxi Odessa, will be expensive if you do not use a local sim card.
There are also taxi type that stand outside. Do not use their services, because they will offer you a price twice, three times higher than real one. Especially often this taxi stands in airport. Be sure that using their services, you greatly overpay.
Also you can use carsharing, installing a special application for this. Since service of carsharing uses electro machines, probability of their being at airport is not very big.
Rent a car in Odessa
In case you prefer not to depend on transport or taxi in Odessa, car rental is what you need. This is especially convenient if you are going to visit any sights near the city. For example, go for a day to see a medieval fortress in Belgorod Dnestrovsky, or simply to get from Odessa airport to city centre. To do this, it is better to use rentalcars, because to get there by usual transport will not be too convenient, and ordered taxi will be expensive.
With this page you can take rent a car. If you are looking for a budget car rental, using a search filter, you can find appropriate options with price and other parameters. Car reservation is carried out on web-site of a large operator, which will be more reliable and convenient. You can also see reviews of other users.
What is worth to remember
- To avoid using a taxi from odessa airport, car rental service can help in this. However, do not forget to look at the map where car will definitely stand.
- Before using in Odessa car rental service, carefully read reviews and conditions of use of rentalcars.
- Think about whether you want to purchase insurance. Do not forget that insurance on rentalcars can be bought at any insurance agency. It is not necessary to buy it from same company that provides car rental services.
- Be sure to find out how much fuel will be in the car when you sit in it. An empty fuel tank can become an unpleasant surprise.
- Having found out how much fuel will be in the car, check out the map how close nearest gas station is.
- First of all, carefully inspect such car before you sit in it. If you find scratches, stains, any other damage on it, make sure that service provider knows about them.
Using car rental Odessa (Ukraine), be careful when parking your car. Most often you will not find a parking machine to pay for parking. You need pay to a special attendants in a bright waistcoat. When such a parking attendant approaches you, make sure that he has appropriate documents.